Recorded live at the 7th Annual European Kum Nye Retreat in Damme, Germany, this download features Kum Nye theory and practices which explore the senses and perception as shown in Tarthang Tulku's book, Joy of Being. All sessions are led by Director of Dharma Publishing, Arnaud Maitland and describe the development of non-dual sensory awareness, such as seeing, hearing, feeling and knowing awarenesses.
Over 17 hours of theory and practices!
1. Intro: Working with the Senses - 45 Minutes
2. Opening Space - 53 Minutes
3. Opening the Senses - 60 Minutes
4. Ways of Seeing - 59 Minutes
5. Hand Magic and Eye Massage - 59 Minutes
6. Just Seeing - 58 Minutes
7. Opening the Senses - 49 Minutes
8. Ways of Seeing - 48 Minutes
9. Three ways of Seeing - 49 Minutes
10. Sharing Experience - 50 Minutes
11. Simply Hearing, Part 1 - 50 Minutes
12. Simply Hearing, Part 2 - 59 Minutes
13. Sound: Carrier of Meaning - 40 Minutes
14. Sound: Panoramic and Silence - 57 Minutes
15. Following Sound, Silence, Feeling - 55 Minutes
16. Mantra Practice: Om Yeh Dharma - 34 Minutes
17. Listening with the Heart, Energy Body, Silence - 55 Minutes
18. Developing Feelings - 41 Minutes
19. Working with Feelings: Tone, Breath, Melting, Silence - 60 Minutes
*Album cover features art from the Wheel of Life or Bhavachakra Thangka. The House as portrayed in the Wheel of Life represents the senses.