For those who wish to deepen their knowledge of Kum Nye, we now offer a multimedia package of advanced practices, teachings and training materials based on Tarthang Tulku Rinpoche’s book The Joy of Being.
* Please note all content will be delivered as a digital download via WeTransfer upon ordering, with the exception of The Joy of Being Guided Excercises DVDs and a physical copy of the book The Joy of Being.
1. All exercises from The Joy of Being, guided by senior instructor Arnaud Maitland, presented in DVD format with demonstrations. 11 videos of approximately one hour each.
2. All audio material related to Comprehensive Kum Nye Training Level 2: The Joy of Being - Kum Nye for Mind. 44 sessions of approximately one hour each.
3. The complete Level 2 Webinar Notes, 93 pages of summary notes to serve as a training reference for the Comprehensive Kum Nye Training Level 2.
4. Line by line reading of plus commentary by Arnaud Maitland of Tarthang Tulku’s book The Joy of Being. Approximately 30 hours of audio content.
5. Kum Nye The Joy of Being retreat recordings: Damme 2013, 2014 and 2015. Approximately 20 hours of audio content.
6. Releasing Blockages and Residues of the Past. Approximately 11 hours of audio content.
7. Opening the Senses: Seeing, Hearing, Feeling. 17 hours of audio to learn non-dual sensing.
8. Tibetan Meditations Vol. 1-4. Approximately 4 hours of guided meditations.
9. The Joy of Being Companion (A Companion Guide) PDF.
10. Workbook: Complimentary Suggestions to The Joy of Being Exercises.
11. And of course, the latest edition of The Joy of Being book featuring a completely new index!